Clinical Director for Skilled Homecare, Private Duty and Staffing (Portland, ME)
Competitive Salary + Bonus
A national home care and staffing company has developed a new position for a Clinical Director to oversee two branch locations (Portland and Lewiston).
These locations offer the following services:
skilled home care,
private duty care
staffing to acute care, long term care and also to school systems
The position, which will "office" in Portland, has been created because of dramatic growth. The company distinguishes itself from its competitors by offering a well trained staff known to be highly responsive to need and offering unparalleled customer service and strict attention to detail.
The company's management style is known to be supportive, warm and highly professional. This position is a key member of the management team.
1. A current RN license in Maine
2. Must live less than an hour commute to Portland
3. Must have at least 3 years of current experience in home care and/or healthcare staffing at a management level
4. Must have a strong "patient service" orientation and excellent problem solving ability.
5. Knowledge of CAHC, JCAHO and/or CHAPS regulations.
Key Words: RN, nurse, director, "private duty", registered, certified, medicare, Homecare, "home health", "home care", geriatrics, nursing, Maine, ME, discharge planning, "care management", management, supervision, operations, regulatory, CHAP.